Arizona Quilters Guild
Committed to educating the public and our members about the place quilts hold in our lives, hearts, and history.
March 25 - 27, 2021
Mesa Convention Center
Arizona Quilters Guild has many, many creative and talented quilt makers and we want to share your quilts with the community. We also welcome non-members to submit entries into this show.
Quilt Arizona! is an open (non-juried) quilt show. You may enter your quilt in one of the judged categories, or for display only. However, to ensure your quilt is accepted into the show, please read over the Rules and Guidelines, Category Descriptions, and Important Deadlines found below before filling out the entry form.
(All applications due by January 8, 2021)
Information about your entry:
- Check your AQG membership status. If your membership may have expired, you can attempt to log-in here and renew your membership if prompted. If you are not an AQG Member, you are welcome to submit your entry. Your non-member entry fee of $25 will be collected via PayPal when you submit your entry form.
- Provide the specifications of your entry, including the quilt title, quilt dimensions, quilt design information, names of the quilt top maker and the quilter (if different), date of quilt completion, and a very brief (approximately 25 words) description for the gallery card.
- Attach a digital photo of the quilt. The final quilt should be recognizable in the photograph.
- Write a brief (approx) 150 word Theme Statement, if you are entering the THEME Category.
- Read and review the REVISED 2021 Quilt Arizona! Rules, Procedures, and Category descriptions. We recommend that you print these pages for your reference.
- Complete and Submit the 2021 Quilt Entry Form
- You will receive an immediate auto-generated email confirmation that your entry was submitted. If you do not get this email, then we did not get your entry!!
- It is your responsibility to confirm that we received your submission - please check this Confirmed Submissions List (updated most days). NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED after January 8, 2021.
- If you need to make any corrections to your entry, please contact the Entry Committee (info below) to request the change. Please DO NOT submit a new entry form.
- Your entry confirmation packet will be sent to you according to the timeline shown above.
Useful Entry Documents
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com