Arizona Quilters Guild
Committed to educating the public and our members about the place quilts hold in our lives, hearts, and history.
Arizona Quilters Guild has many, many creative and talented quilt makers and we want to share your quilts with the community. We also welcome non-members to submit entries into this show.
Quilt Arizona! is an open (non-juried) quilt show. You may enter your quilt in one of the judged categories, or for display only. However, to ensure your quilt is accepted into the show, please read over the Rules and Guidelines, Category Descriptions, and Important Deadlines found below before filling out the entry form.
Accepting Applications October 1, 2022 through January 7, 2023
- Check your AQG membership status. If your membership has expired, you can attempt to log-in here and renew your membership if prompted. If you are not an AQG Member, you are welcome to submit your entry. Your non-member entry fee of $25 will be collected via PayPal when you submit your entry form.
- There are several important changes this year - please read and review the 2023 Quilt Arizona! Rules, Procedures, and Category descriptions. We recommend that you print these pages for your reference.
- You will need to provide the following information on your Entry Form: you can print this Entry Worksheet before you start the online form.
- Provide the specifications of your entry, including the quilt title, quilt dimensions, quilt design information, names of the quilt top maker and the quilter (if different), date of quilt completion, and a very brief (approximately 45 words) description for the gallery card.
- Write a brief (approximately 150 word) Theme Statement if you are entering the Theme Category.
You will need to attach a digital photo of the quilt to the Entry Form The final quilt should be recognizable in the photograph. If you are using an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Mac computer), please read these hints before you start. Complete and submit the 2023 Quilt Entry Form You will receive an immediate auto-generated email confirmation that your entry was submitted. If you do not get this email, then we did not get your entry!! It is your responsibility to confirm that we received your submission - please check this Confirmed Submissions List. The List updates when the confirmation email is sent. If you need to make any corrections to your entry, please contact the Entry Committee (info below) to request the change. Please DO NOT submit a new entry form. Entry Confirmation Packets will be sent out February 19-25, 2023.
Useful Preshow Entry Information
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com